Senior Brand Designer
Design - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Professionals
- Start date: As soon as possible
Senior Brand Designer
Do you understand how to create a cohesive corporate brand identity? Do you know how to employ designs in order to produce a desired effect on people who view them? We’re looking for a stand out creative talent who can help to strategically develop the brand design and brand experience of the world’s largest hotel search. As an expert on the message that we want trivago to convey, you will educate designers to ensure that the varied designs they produce all work to promote the trivago brand. You will also tackle complex brand design challenges, developing design concepts and solutions in response to creative briefs. From developing a brand architecture model to creating a digital platform for our brand and style guides, you will collaborate with our strategic creative branding team on a range of projects to create a brand experience that fits with and complements trivago’s business strategy. Confidence is a must as you will present your concepts to clients and support them through the entire design phase of their projects.
The ideal candidate:
- Comes from an agency background and has experience in creating overall brand identities for multiple companies.
- Has 4-5 years’ experience in brand design.
- Can show proof of their ability to generate a wide range of unique design ideas and styles.
- Can merge analytical and conceptual thinking skills with a structured way of working.
- Can communicate complex or abstract concepts clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Has strong presentation skills and leadership qualities.
- Can work wonders with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Holds a degree or diplom in Design or Branding or has the necessary work experience mentioned above.
- Speaks English (our company language) fluently.
- Is perfectly comfortable using office programs on Mac or PC, particularly Keynote and PowerPoint.
- Can start as soon as possible.
Life at trivago is…
- The ability to push your ideas through to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- The freedom to embrace small-scale failures as a path to large-scale success.
- The belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take.
- Self-determined working hours based on measuring productivity through goals rather than number of hours spent in the office.
- Being supported in all your needs, including relocation assistance and language classes for international arrivals.
- The opportunity to develop personally and professionally with regular free workshops, seminars, sports and activities.
- Living in Düsseldorf, a city boasting the 6th highest quality of life in the world for expats.
- Please note that your CV and motivation letter must be written in English.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.
If you would like to learn more about the application process at trivago, please click here.